The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:
MEDICAL ACTIVITY MANAGER
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Define, coordinate, and monitor the medical activities under his/her responsibility according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures
- Coordinating, assessing, and supervising the proper functioning of the medical activities, according to MSF protocols, standards, and procedures, and through the correct complication and analysis of medical data regarding patients’ health conditions
- Supervising and ensuring that medical activities objectives under his/her responsibility are achieved
- Checking all administrative procedures related to patients’ follow-up (individual card filling, registers, paper exit, discharge, transfers…) are carried out correctly and according to MSF procedures
- Monitoring the rational use of medical equipment and medicines at the hospital and identifying any deviations from MSF guidelines or protocols
- Coordinating and monitoring the daily working plan of the team under his/her responsibility (managing the roster, absent personnel, vacations, tracking leaves…). Participating in shifts and replaces a doctor, if necessary
- Participating in the monthly reports according to guidelines
- Medical Doctor diploma (MB, BS, or MB,Bch)
- Full registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) and current annual practice license
- 2 years minimum experience as a Medical Doctor or in clinical work, experience in obstetrics and gynaecology, neonatology, A&E desirable
- Previous management experience desirable
- Strong work ethic and commitment to humanitarian objectives
- Highly motivated, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Hausa desirable
- Jahun (Nigeria).
- 208 working hours per month and working hour flexibility required.
- Monthly gross salary of N503,900 (Five Hundred and Three Thousand, Nine Hundred Naira only).
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin Office in Jahun ("Application Box" outside the front gate). (With Reference MAM)
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 18th August 2017
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Closing Date: 18 August, 2017
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index