About the BizExpo6.0:
An Aftermath of DBF BIZ EXPO 5.0 was the need to answer the questions of “How To”, specific opportunities for investments and how to mitigate risks faced by new entrants in the business. DBF BIZ EXPO 6.0 will explore the opportunities in Agribusiness value chain and in making Agriculture investment. The event will have 2 plenary sessions and a MasterMind Panel of Discussion session to X-Ray all the grey areas in Agriculture investment.
• To ensure interested Agriculture Investors and practitioners/farmers make right decisions for sustainability and understand the dynamics.
• How to invest in Agribusiness
• 5 key Agro opportunities to consider for investment
• Tapping into the Government’s Agribusiness program in 2017 and beyond
• Identifying the right value chain, timing, finance and human resource needs in Agriculture investment
Event Date & Venue:
• February 18, 2017 @ Daystar Annex-2, beside Union Bank. Ikosi Road
Registration closes 10:00am FEB. 18th 2017.
DATE AND TIME
Sat, February 18, 2017
3:00 PM – 7:00 PM WAT
Daystar Christian Center (Annex 2)
Daystar Business Forum
Organizer of Daystar BizEXPO6.0
Daystar Business Forum is a Daystar Christian Center initiative designed to create systems for raising businesses that are ethical & globally competitive
Our essence in DBF is to prepare & equip Christians to be deliberate in positioning themselves for wealth transfer as well as incorporating righteousness in their business practices
To raise role model Businessmen & Women
Creating systems to assist individuals birth & expand business ideas as well as maximize opportunities in life