Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.
MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ FINANCE AND HR
Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources.
JOB PROFILE (non-exhaustive list)
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Administrator Manager, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments,
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance, Make all administrative information available to the staff
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management,
- Update Social Security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties; Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll; Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF’s interests,
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability; Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc,
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity; Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software
- Open-Ended contract with probation period.
LocationBAMA, Borno State.
Required Skills and Conditions:
- Education: Essential finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Experience: Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs. Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Method Of Application
Send motivation letter with updated CV and other relevant documents (education certificates, work certificate, etc) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: send in ZIP Format. Not exceed 10MB. Please clearly indicate on application the position title of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview or test.
Deadline for the submission of applications: 25th January 2019. 5:00pm
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview or test.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
Closing Date: 25th January 2019. 5:00pm
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index