The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Jahun:
1 MED LAB TECHNICIAN
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
• Perform tests and examinations requested by the medical team in a timely manner.
• Follow the stock and consumption of tests, reagents and laboratory items.
• Ensure a clean laboratory and a good follow-up of the cold chain.
• Safe collection of blood samples and blood donations
• Donor recruitment
• Blood bank testing
• Adherence to the protocol in risk management
• Quality control and maintenance of laboratory equipment
• Data collection and monthly reporting of statistics
• Adherence to hygiene protocol.
Required Skills and Conditions
• National Medical Laboratory Scientist qualification.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Hausa language
• Strong work ethic: punctuality, responsibility and flexibility
• Capacity to work in a team
• High level of motivation
• Jahun MSF Base and General Hospital, Jigawa State (Nigeria).
• 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk). With reference (LAB TECH JAHUN)
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 18th December 2015.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 18th December, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index