The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:
MISSION PHARMACY MANAGER
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is presently seeking applicants for the Position of:
MISSION PHARMACY MANAGER
- Supporting the HoM and MedCo in representing and defending MSF’s interests before the Ministry of Health and other local authorities or local.
- Ensuring a follow up of the National Drug Supply in projects where MSF is working in conjunction with MoH. Collaborating in budgeting and preparing drug and other medical material orders.
- Supervising the running of the pharmacies across the mission, ensuring the proper implementation of MSF Safety standards. Supporting the Medical Coordinator regarding the follow-up of EPREP planning and maintenance of medical emergency kits.
- Supporting and participating in all drug and medical material supply processes and ensuring its overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitoring the procurement process and taking corrective measures
- Being responsible for the good maintenance of all drugs and equipment in the pharmacies and the appropriate storage and management of supply of narcotic and psychotropic medication.
- Facilitating correct stock management and transport/storage procedures
- Ensuring that all inventories of drugs and medical devices exist and are updated.
- Being responsible for follow-up of loans/donations and management of expired medications
- Planning and supervising, (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Participating in reporting according to MSF guidelines and reporting on drug consumptions and medical devices dispensed according to protocols, informing on unusual patterns
- Essential degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacy Management Diploma, Master level in Pharmacy is desirable
- Valid Practicing license for Pharmacy operation, and agrees to dedicate license to MSF-F for supply of medicines
- Essential two year experience in (hospital) pharmacy management, previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s is an advantage
- Fluent in written and oral English language is essential, Hausa is a plus
- Essential computer literacy in Word and Excel
- Desirable knowledge of “Isystock”
- Abuja (Nigeria) with possibility to travel to the projects.
- Open Ended Contract with 208 working hours per month.
- Monthly Gross salary of 503,900 NGN (Five Hundred Three Thousand and Nine Hundred Naira only) plus 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.
Method Of Application
All interested Candidates should submit their applications (CV, Pharmacy Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Valid Practicing licence and Cover Letter with contact details) via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 23rd of December, 2018.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 23rd December, 2018.
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index