The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its office in Abuja:
SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is presently seeking applicants for the position of:
SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
- Organizing and supervising the daily supply chain activities and the teams associated, in the coordination or project level, according to MSF protocols and standards .
- Supervising and organizing the daily activities of the Supply Chain team, including Warehouse Supervisors, Freight Officer.
- Being responsible for the order, purchase, stock and freight management in the coordination or in the project level.
- Monitoring and ensuring a smooth running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data.
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Collecting claims from the field, analyzing causes and making corrective actions.
- In collaboration with the Supply Manager and in coordination with the HR department, supervising the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility
- Being the focal person of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance and Customs HQ for the IDEC formality and other related with import/ export.
- In conjunction with Supply Manager and Freight Officer to organize regular market consultations and tenders on transport local market (Road , Air …) and Clearance agent.
- Responsible on weekly back orders follow up send to the clients with the clear and accurate information.
- In conjunction with Supply Manager to organize weekly Supply staff meeting for the weekly objective and priorities set.
Required Skills and Conditions:
- Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits)
- English language essential. Local language desirable
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Monthly Gross salary of N288,900.
Method Of Application
Submit your CV, Cover Letter, Practicing Licence, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates by email to: email@example.com (Reference SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER)
Deadline for the submission of applications: 27th January 2019.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Closing Date: 27th January 2019.
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index