Job Vacancy Announcement
Position Title: Supply Officer
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality.
• Ensure an efficient implementation of supply chain activities (order management, purchase management, stock management, freight management) guaranteeing a proper application of supply procedures.
• Plans and supervises the daily activities of the Supply team organizing their working plan, ensuring coaching and taking part of the recruitment team.
• Participate in the design of supply strategies with the Country Supply Manager and ensures the respect as well as implementation of the strategy and all procedures.
• Coordinates with the Country Supply Manager and analyzes the best supply options (local supply/Capital supply/International orders) and organizes with the Capital the freight to the field when necessary.
• Analyzes regularly the market and the supply database proposing adjustments in the supply strategy and in the list of suppliers.
• Ensures a smooth running supply administration (documentation, filing, archiving etc…) and the respect of the implemented supply procedures
• Fixed-term contract with probation period
• Candidates must be flexible with working hours
Skills and Qualifications
• Essential (HND or BSC or equivalent) in Logistics/Supply Chain or at least 5 (five) year experience in a position of responsibility in supply chain.
• At least 2 (two) year experience in a similar position. MSF experience desirable.
• Fluent in English (written/spoken) and local language desirable
• Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel)
Method of Application
Send cover letter with updated CV and other relevant documents (copy of driving license, education certificates and work certificate) to:
MSF OFFICE (N0 80 Benue Road, Old GRA, Maiduguri Borno State)
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only complete applications will be considered. Clearly indicate the position title in the object of the email or on the envelope. Letters, Documentation provided will not be returned. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview or test.
Deadline: Completed applications must be received by March 31st, 2016 at 5:00pm
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index