Job Title: BIG Unit IT Specialist in Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
Package Ref. #: GEM/CS/IC/2015/115
The IT Specialist shall be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
• Guide and manage integration of training content into the BIG Platform;
• Update the Home page with news received from FPIU, in particular cluster specialists, Grant management firm and training consultants. The Home page needs to reflect the various activities of the Growth and Employment project as well as the new training and grant windows made available to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises;
• Provide periodic updates on the Dashboard like events, training schedule etc.
• Ensure that each BIG user has a personalized access to the Dashboard (accessible training, eligible window, etc);
• Liaise with IT teams from the Grant Administrator and Monitoring and Supervision firms:
• Ensure that the dashboards from the Grant Administrator firm and the Monitoring and Supervision firm are in line with their needs and the data collected;
• Prioritize platform functionalities according to level of importance
• Provide access controls for all platform users when/where required;
• Periodic testing of the platform to ensure functionalities are active;
• Coordinate and manage communication of messages to platform users periodically (Bulk messaging);
• Ensure that data collected from the Registration form are communicated to the Monitoring and Supervision firm;
• Testing and signing off new functional needed on the platform
S/He must demonstrate having the following qualifications:
• Evidence of minimum 5 year experience as an IT specialist to a Project of national orientational coverage;
• Evidence of at least one similar and significant experience in a similar assignment, such as development of art online platform and/or website with slot of viewers and users;
• Evidence of an experience in e-learning;
• An advanced graduate degree in Engineering or Computer Science from a reputable university
• Software development experience for online applications
• Proves ability to work in multidisciplinary environment, with excellent teamwork and diplomatic skills;
• Demonstrate pro activity, innovative ideas and fluency in English.
Method of Application
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in two (2) hard copies (one original and one copy plus one CD Rom) in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Expression of Interest for the engagement of individual consultant to Manage Business Innovation and Growth (BIG) Platform" delivered to the address below in person, or by courier mail:
The Project Coordinator
Growth and Employment (GEM) Project,
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment,
Block G, Room 225,
Old Federal Secretariat,
Tel: +2348039265356 or +2348051763523
• The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to "paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrower Revised January 2011 and 2014" setting faith the World Bank policy on Conflict of Interest, individual Consultant will be selected accordance with the Procedures set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
• Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays )from the Project Coordinator, Tel: +2348039265356 or + 2348057763523.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the requisite qualifications and experience to perform the services.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 17th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index