Job Title: BIG Unit Monitoring and Supervision Expert in Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
Package Ref. #: GEM/CS/IC/2015/104
The Monitoring and Supervision Expert shall perform the following activities:
• Validate the work plan of the Monitoring and Supervision firm with the BIG unit manager. This includes monthly work plan for regular field visits and spot checks undertaken by the Monitoring and Supervision firm for the following activities GEM SOS providers, training courses BIG beneficiaries and audits of the MSMEs receiving grants;
• Validate the templates for the various spot checks and regular field Visits undertaken by the Monitoring and Supervision firm;
• Produce analyses of all services available through the BIG Platform, training schemes, grants, access to SOS support, etc;
• Work with the Training expert, the BDS expert, the Grant management firm, the Monitoring and Supervision firm, and ff specialist to ensure all their undertakings focuses on the main project objectives;
• In collaboration with the IT specialist, ensure that the main information collected by the Monitoring and Supervision firm is been properly recorded in the BIG Platform.
• Prepare periodic reports on the various BIG Platform activities to the management of the PIU via BIG Unit manager.
• Prepare quarterly evaluation reports on the various BIG Platform activities as well as the impacts of the BIG activities in line with the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework of the GEM project,
• Report to the BIG unit manager and Assess the quality of the outputs (audit reports for the grant awardees, audit reports for the 13 OS providers and MSMEs, need assessments) and deliverables done by the Monitoring and Supervision firm;
• Undertake all other activities as requested by the BIG Unit manager (eg. contract management).
Interested candidates should possess the following activities:
• Masters in Business Administration and/or advanced degree in management, or accountancy from reputable university with 5 years+ working experience;
• Evidence of minimum 5 year experience in unsocial audit:
• Evidence of minimum 5 year experience in other business development activities with accent on Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises;
• In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian private sector and business environment;
• Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, with excellent teamwork and diplomatic skills; also fluency in English language.
• Experience in project management and/or monitoring would be an added advantage;
Method of Application
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in two (2) hard copies (one original and one copy plus one CD Rom) in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Expression of Interest for the engagement of individual consultant to Manage Business Innovation and Growth (BIG) Platform" delivered to the address below in person, or by courier mail:
The Project Coordinator
Growth and Employment (GEM) Project,
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment,
Block G, Room 225,
Old Federal Secretariat,
Tel: +2348039265356 or +2348051763523
• The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to "paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrower Revised January 2011 and 2014" setting faith the World Bank policy on Conflict of Interest, individual Consultant will be selected accordance with the Procedures set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
• Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays )from the Project Coordinator, Tel: +2348039265356 or + 2348057763523.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the requisite qualifications and experience to perform the services.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 17th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index