Job Title: BIG Unit Training Expert in Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
Package Ref. #: GEM/CS/IC/2015/105
The Training Expert shall be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
• Prepare training schedule based on number of registrations on the BIG platform and number of seats available (based on consultations with training partners).
• The Training Expert will then communicate a list of’ BIG users that were selected to participate to training. In addition, the Training expert will make sure there is a good geographical coverage across the country while the costs are minimized, This will be done in collaboration with the training partners. OEM cluster experts and BIG portal manager;
• Develop a template in coordination with each training partner to get feedback on each training and/or use the BIG platform to get online feedback;
• Propose new training and development programs based on the identified needs:
• Collaborate with Cluster Leads to prepare Cluster specific training for the BIG platform:
• Work with the IT specialist to ensure till training courses and schedule are visible on the BIG Portal and that participation, attendance and score at tests arc reported on the BIG Platform;
• Prepare periodic reports on the various training programs as well as training evaluation of the BIG Platform beneficiaries;
• Support the Monitoring and Supervision Firm in auditing the training courses and assessing the quality of the trainers;
• Preparation of training budgets for the BIG Platform
S/He must demonstrate having the following qualifications:
• Evidence of minimum 3 year working experience in elaboration and rollout of training programs for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and business development support
• Evidence of at least one assignment that involved online courses and/ore-learning;
• In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian private sector and business environment;
• Masters in Business Administration and/or advanced degree in Management, Business Administration or related areas;
• Experience in project management would bent plus;
• Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, with excellent teamwork and diplomatic skills; also should be fluent in English.
Method of Application
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in two (2) hard copies (one original and one copy plus one CD Rom) in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Expression of Interest for the engagement of individual consultant to Manage Business Innovation and Growth (BIG) Platform" delivered to the address below in person, or by courier mail:
The Project Coordinator
Growth and Employment (GEM) Project,
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment,
Block G, Room 225,
Old Federal Secretariat,
Tel: +2348039265356 or +2348051763523
• The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to "paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrower Revised January 2011 and 2014" setting faith the World Bank policy on Conflict of Interest, individual Consultant will be selected accordance with the Procedures set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
• Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays )from the Project Coordinator, Tel: +2348039265356 or + 2348057763523.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the requisite qualifications and experience to perform the services.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 17th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index