Job Title: Executive Secretary in Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria
• HERFON seeks a competent, dynamic and charismatic Executive Secretary who must have administrative, strategic and technical management skills so that he or she can initiate, promote, facilitate, support and monitor sustainable health sector reform initiatives in line with National health priorities.
• He or she must have the necessary communication and negotiation skills for the mobilization of resources (local and foreign); and their equitable application in attaining HERFON objectives.
• The job holder must also be capable of playing advocacy and leadership roles in all sectors of HERFON activities.
• HERFON being a membership organization, he or she must be accessible to the Foundation's membership.
• Reporting to the HERFON Board, the Executive Secretary is accountable for the overall leadership, executive management, strategic directions, partnerships, and institutional success of HERFON, and for ensuring its efficient and effective operation.
• The successful candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Health System/Sector.
• He or she must possess an advanced University Degree in Health Sciences.
• An additional postgraduate Degree or Diploma in Public Health, Development Studies, Business Administration or Management will be an advantage.
• The candidate must also have a minimum 10 - 15 years managerial experience with the emphasis on strategy and leadership as well as 7-10 years minimum experience in the health sector.
• He or she must have work experience with Development Partners and the Donor Community for at least 3 -5 years.
• Work as a Change Agent and/or at managerial level in NGOs will be an added advantage.
• Competitive and Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com with reference 'HERFON/RECRUITMENT/2016'.
• Applicant must provide a one-page Application letter stating their reason for applying and how they envision leading HERFON should they be given the opportunity.
• Applicant must also attach a comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae (not longer than Five pages typed single-spacing).
• Providing personal details educations and training, work experience, professional affiliation, and key publications. They should also indicate timing of their availability to assume duties should they be offered the position, as well as salary expectation.
• Only in very exceptional case(s) of internet challenge would hard copy application be accepted.
Close Date: 18th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index