Job Title: Health Policy and Research Manager in Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria
• The position holder will drive the generation of evidence for HERFON programmes and activities, as well as recommend and make available the latest and relevant health research for updating the HERFON Resource Center.
• He / She will also ensure that HERFON research articles are published regularly in National, Regional and International Health Journals and will be the key staff member for the Coordination of the National Health Review publications and issues related to health policy activities of the Foundation.
• Possession of an advanced Degree in Public Health, Social Science or Biological Science
• Demonstrable track record of publishing health research publications (minimum of 5)
• Must have demonstrable skills in technical writing, especially policy briefs.
• Must have experience in Health Policy Analysis and Research Methodology
• Must have strong IT skills and have experience with SPSS or other data analytical software
• At least 5 years post-qualification experience in the health sector preferred
• Must be self-starter and a team player
• Must be energetic and have a position for Health Reform.
• Competitive and Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 'HERFON/RECRUITMENT/2016'.
• Applicant must provide a one-page Application letter stating their reason for applying and how they envision leading HERFON should they be given the opportunity.
• Applicant must also attach a comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae (not longer than Five pages typed single-spacing).
• Providing personal details educations and training, work experience, professional affiliation, and key publications. They should also indicate timing of their availability to assume duties should they be offered the position, as well as salary expectation.
• Only in very exceptional case(s) of internet challenge would hard copy application be accepted.
Close Date: 18th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index