MÉDECINS SANS FRONTIÈRES-SPAIN
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
MSF-Spain has the following vacant position:
Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
(Reference No. 002_ABJ16)
Place of Work: ABUJA
Salary: As per the MSF salary scale (national contract)
Position in the Organization Chart
• Hierarchically and functionally accountable to the Medical Coordinator (MedCo).
Objective of the Position
• Ensure general functioning of the pharmacy and supervise pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with MSF’s standards, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability.
• As a humanitarian organization involved in emergency programs all national and international MSF staff is expected to be flexible and available for emergency response activities.
• S/he should be willing to undertake other tasks as necessary and not specified in the job description, supporting the mission activities in the response to potential emergencies and cover HR gaps or needs at field level.
• Education: Essential, degree of pharmacy management.
• Experience: At least 2 year certified work experience as a pharmacy manager.
• Languages: Essential English and local language
• Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
• Good computer skills (knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required; knowledge of Logistics 7 software is an asset)
• Due to the nature of MSF operations, flexibility is indispensable
• Committed to humanitarian principles
Method of Application
All applicants should send a CV and motivation letter either by email to:
email@example.com or in person to: MSF Office, Road 131 House 10 Gwarinpa Housing Estate, Abuja.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29 January 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 |
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index