The Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria (HERFON) is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization established by a group of reform-minded Nigerians in response to the deplorable health system in Nigeria and the health status of Nigerians. HERFON is a national membership organization which cuts across all strata of society. The main purpose of the organization is to define reform agendas within the health sector in Nigeria, independently or in collaboration with government and other key stakeholders, using advocacy as its main approach.
HERFON has its Headquarters in Abuja with chapters in all 36 states and the FCT. The Abuja office now wishes to recruit self-motivated professionals to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager in Health Reform Foundation of Nigeria
• The position holder will be responsible for all the accounting functions of the organization including payroll, monitoring and reconciliation of headquarters and state accounts, monitoring of project advances and ensuring compliance to financial instructions of the Foundation, donor bodies and funders.
• First degree or equivalent in Accounting, Preferred for a higher qualification
• Good Knowledge of Computer application and accounting software
• Cost Management skills
• Relevant professional qualifications E.g. ICAN, ANAN
• Knowledge and working experience of public sector environment and Donor funding processes
• 5 years post qualification experience in accounting / audit functions.
• Competitive and Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 'HERFON/RECRUITMENT/2016'.
• Applicant must provide a one-page Application letter stating their reason for applying and how they envision leading HERFON should they be given the opportunity.
• Applicant must also attach a comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae (not longer than Five pages typed single-spacing).
• Providing personal details educations and training, work experience, professional affiliation, and key publications. They should also indicate timing of their availability to assume duties should they be offered the position, as well as salary expectation.
• Only in very exceptional case(s) of internet challenge would hard copy application be accepted.
Close Date: 18th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | 23 | | 24 | | 25 | | 26 | | 27 | | 28 | | 29 | | 30 | | 31 | | 32 | | 33 | | 34 | | 35 | | 36 | | 37 | | 38 | | 39 | | 40 | | 41 | |42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 |57 | 58 | 59 | 60
Agencies and Organizations Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index