Job Title: Executive Assistant in Micro-Finance Bank
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
• Attend meetings to record minutes. See more occupations related to this task.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
Qualification and Experience
• B.Sc in any Administrative discipline
• Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be good with Microsoft Office packages
• Must have relevant experience in a Financial institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th November, 2015
Check other pages below for more banking and finance jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Banking and Finance Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index