A leading Group in the Financial Services Sector, has retained our services to help identify a high performing and innovative individual to lead the Group towards its desired future of being the clear leader in the various subsectors it plays in, such as insurance, investment and properties, health management and microfinancing.
Job Title: Group Managing Director (Nigerian/ Expatriate)
This position is accountable to the Board and will provide group-wide strategic leadership. He/ She will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group and effective and efficient implementation of the approved strategic plan as well as Stakeholders’ management including the Regulators.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Experience
• An excellent academic background from a recognized university. The possession of a Masters degree (such as MBA) is required. Possession of additional professional qualifications such as ACA, CII, CFA, are advantageous.
• Minimum of 18 years post-graduation experience, of which 10 years must be in senior management roles, preferably in the financial services sector such as insurance, banking etc.
• The successful candidate must demonstrate strong business acumen and excellent understanding of sound financial management within a regulated environment.
• Demonstrable helicopter view of things and evidence of ‘hands-on’ track record in core areas are required.
• The right candidate must be an excellent manager of human and material resources, who operates with ease in an ethical, professional and information technology driven environment.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet the specifications, please send your application and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional phone numbers) as well as evidence of your remuneration, within one week to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st December, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Banking and Finance Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index