We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Manager - HHH 013
Reference Number: 130-PEO01079
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Company Secretary/Legal Manager will be responsible for the provision of effective legal services in the company and company secretariat services to the Board so as to ensure the highest quality of legal compliance required.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents for the company.
- Advise management on compliance with laws and regulations and educate employees on the latest regulations and processes.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues.
- Ensure compliance of the provisions of CAMA and rules made there-under and other statutes and bye-laws governing the company.
- Engage legal advisors and defend the rights of the company in Courts of Law. Maintain an efficient Company Secretariat by overseeing logistics of Board meetings/members and associated communications and create relations of trust with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Master's in Law and/or Business Administration or a similar qualification.
- Chartered membership of the Institute of Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) and the NBA.
- Minimum of 15 years’ post call experience, 10 of which must be at managerial level in the inhouse Legal department of a real estate organisation, or in private practice where clients of the firm are in real estate business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 17th June, 2019
Check other pages below for more banking and finance jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Banking and Finance Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index