PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a limited liability company which is a public private partnership driving the largest affordable housing focused fund manager in Sub- Sahara Africa deploying capital in excess of N1trn towards two core objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Special Projects (SP) - HHH 011
Reference Number: 130-PEO01077
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Head, Special Projects will be responsible for transaction structuring & business development for strategic projects; development of bespoke financing instruments; and overseeing special projects that supports the mandate to provide access to affordable housing.
- The job holder will scope partnership opportunities and strategic business from conception to execution.
- Develop, source and structure transactions for strategic projects.
- Oversee the development of bespoke financing instruments. Align cross-functional stakeholders around special projects and key milestones.
- Develop the operating budget for program specific projects and complete project within cost, scope and time without compromising quality.
- Generally provide advice and support to project partners.
- Experience in corporate finance, transaction structuring, capital market experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or similar qualifications.
- CFA and/or MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years’ post NYSC experience, 10 of which should have been spent in investment banking/corporate finance.
- Previous experience and track record of developing and closing complex real estate transactions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: 17th June, 2019
Check other pages below for more banking and finance jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Banking and Finance Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index