Job Title: Accountant/Credit Controller in A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Providing a comprehensive. accurate and timely accounting service which will enhance the position of the company and coordinating the debts of existing creditors.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness in conformance to reporting & procedural standard & also to ascertain daily liquid position of the company.
- Analyze business operations trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and Obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans & maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries, both Internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Daily reconciliation with sales team on products lifted on Sales Managers Account
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information and also, secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Qualifications and Key Competence
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance with minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution, plus minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Food processing industry
- A member of ACCA or ACA is an advantage
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented Reporting Research Resu1t
- Confidentiality, Time Management and Good Communication Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Knowledge of Navision Exp System and must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the job title and location as subject matter e.g.- Branch Manager-Benin
Closing Date: 14th March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index