Job Title: Admin Manager in Preston Health Care Consulting Limited
• Admin Manager will Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems, he/she will be responsible for staff management, planning and allocating work, monitoring achievement of deadlines, and supporting staff as appropriate, managing performance and development, mainly through regular supervision sessions and the Performance development review process.
• Managing the day-to-day administration for the Directorate, including the preparation and publication of meeting papers on on-line board paper system and the preparation, printing and posting of hard copy meeting papers.
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You can become an office manager with any degree but the following subjects may be particularly helpful:
• Degree in Business Administration/Business Management, Computing and Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Management, Public Administration, Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• Five (5) years or more with the relevance work experience is required
• Entry without a degree, HND or foundation degree is possible for those who have relevant work experience and skills
He/she will need to show evidence of the following skills and personal qualities:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
• The capacity to priorities tasks and work under pressure;
• Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative;
• Attention to detail, Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
• Problem-solving skills and project management ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5pm 22nd July, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index