Education as a Vaccine is a non-profit organization created in 2000 to improve the health and development of children and young people. EVA envisions a Nigeria where children and young people reach their full potentials and work to build and implement innovative and sustainable mechanism for improved quality of life for vulnerable children and young people.
Education as a Vaccine is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration and Human Resources Coordinator
• Do you possess exceptional interpersonal relationship skills?
• Are you very organized and can handle pressure?
• Have you been looking for an opportunity to apply your management skills for social good and community development?
• Why don’t you consider joining Education as a Vaccine.
• Education as a Vaccine is a non-governmental, youth focused organization that works in partnership with children and young people to advance their rights to health and protection from all forms of violence by strengthening their capacities providing direct services and influencing policies for improved quality of life.
We are looking for an Admin and Human Resource Coordinator to:
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Maintains records of office assets and supplies according to Finance and Admin policies.
• Design and execute successful sourcing strategies for supplies, goods and services in line with procurement policy
• Prepare contracts and agreements in line with organizational policy and government guidelines.
• This is a full time paid position that will be based in our HQ in Jahi, Abuja.
• The potential candidate will report to the Team Leader, Finance and Admin and will be responsible for supervising a team of 4- 5 people (Admin Officer, Admin Assistants, Driver and Receptionist)
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Create system and procedures to protect the health and safety of all employees while on organizational premises.
• A B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences
• At least 2-3 years experience in similar position
• Strong skills in time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Self motivated and can work with minimum supervision
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strongly believes in and willing to uphold human rights values and positive youth development
• Young people are strongly encouraged to apply
• Knowledge of Nigerian labor laws is an advantage
• Experience managing a team successfully
• Highly organized and detail orientated.
• Can work under intense pressure without loosing focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 17th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index