Darmac Engineers, is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibility
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
• Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
Skills and Requirements
• Proven experience as an Administrative assistant or Office admin assistant
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly submit their details to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th January, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index