Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from
Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We maintain a commitment to integrity, collaboration, wisdom, quality, value, sustainability and safety. From coast-to-coast, we've staked our reputation on our ability to deliver on each of these and pledge to settle for nothing less.
Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Procurement Officer
The Administrative/ Procurement officer will be required to:
• Arrange for the supply/allocation of site equipment and supplies, materials, and vehicles as required by the Project Engineers. This will include the following functions: preparation of specifications, obtaining and negotiating prices; obtaining quotations and placing orders and processing invoices.
• Liaise with other Departments and Local Authorities in order to maximize the benefits of bulk purchase and ensure that projects are executed smoothly.
• Report to Procurement Manager on all project procurement as required.
• To ensure that price variations are communicated to the relevant parties as quickly as possible.
• Ensure that goods purchased are approved by The Procurement Manager and are to specification in terms of quality, quantity and delivery and to advise on those suppliers who fail to meet specifications.
Interested Applicants are expected to:
• Posses a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a contracts and procurement position or 3 years administrative/support role with strong references.
• Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership and excellent attention to detail.
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Excel and Word business software are essential.
• Excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent understanding of the local of the locals and State where the project is executed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's and cover letters to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th December, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index