Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer in Arbico Plc
• Responsible for managing new and existing Clients.
• Responsible for projecting the image media of the Company on social platforms
• Coordinates business development activities in conjunction with Estimating, Procurement, and Commercial Departments.
• Coordinates Marketing activities in conjunction with HR.
• Prepares any relevant sales / business case presentations for various prospective clients
• Responsible for client surveys to provide feedback for continuous improvement.
• Responsible for creating and closing new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
• Completes ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
• Development, maintenance and upgrading of market database
• Continuous monitoring, tracking and networking of executives within the market (and outside).
• Aggressive, professional and consistent follow-up of leads, call backs and other commitments.
• Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
• 3-5 years Business Development experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
• Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
• Active Social media user
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21st December, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index