Job Title: Business Development Officer in Preston Health Care Consulting Limited
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Direct Report: None
• To research development sector and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• To contribute to the implement of the strategic marketing plan
• To locate or propose potential business opportunities by contacting potential partners and or electronic data mining.
• To contribute to closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; under the guidance of the Business Development Manager.
• Work with internal teams to complete and deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunities
• To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
• To achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
• 4 years (or more) experience in proposal writing, bid management and budget development
• University degree - (Preferred in any Health or Social Science)
• Masters preferred
• In depth knowledge of the domestic, regional and international health development sector
• Strong client management skills
• Team player, responsible, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and goal oriented
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, proposal writing and presentation skills
• A passion for marketing/sales and a drive to succeed
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5pm 22nd July, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index