Job Title: Chief Finance Officer (CFO) in Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
Dept: Finance & Accounts
Report To: Registrar/CEO
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for providing financial advice and support to Council and the Secretariat.
• Monitoring and interpreting financial statements and producing forecasts.
• Producing accurate financial reports in a timely manner.
• Managing budgets
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations.
• Responsible for the custody of the Institutes financial documents including cheque books.
• Preparation of interim/monthly/quarterly/annual management and statutory financial statements.
• Fixed Assets Administration.
• Tax Management.
• Pensions Management.
• Participating in formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts e.g. Auditors, Bankers and Statutory Organizations such as the Tax Authorities.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar/CEO or the Council.
• Must have a degree in Accountancy, Economics or Business Management.
• Must he a member of a Professional Accounting Body recognized by an Act of the National Assembly.
• Must have at least 10 years relevant working experience with the last 3 years being in a Management position.
• Should be between 35 -45 years of age.
• Should be conversant with sage line 50 and excel accounting software.
• Commercial and business skills.
• Capacity to make quick but rational decisions
• Potential to lead and motivate others
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• High numeracy and sound technical skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th October, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index