Job Title: Commercial Manager in Kranite Nigeria Limited
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Efficiently manage all commercial aspects of the Portfolio of projects and maintain regular liaison with all stakeholders.
- Team Management and Development
- Delegation of appropriate work to all staff, whilst maintaining accountability
- Encourage and develop a culture of contractual & commercial awareness on all projects.
- Assist with the development and training of Commercial Practitioners including supervisor / mentor / counsellor role for staff undertaking their APC or equivalent.
- Ensure the site teams adheres to group procedures and governance.
- Lead Team Meetings on a regular scheduled basis
- Manage the recruitment and staffing structure/ utilisation for direct reports.
- Build team, manage the development of personal plans, establishment of objectives/targets for all direct reports and monitor on an ongoing basis - maintain performance
- Contribute to the production of BU Business Plan and strategy.
Commercial Service Delivery:
- Collate, analysis & challenge Cost/Value Reports and forecasts as required, then implement required actions.
- Design and implement a commercial strategy for their portfolio and tenders with the assistance of their functional manager
- Ensure that the Commercial Practitioners administer the contracts correctly in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify, mitigate and manage risk & opportunities for the portfolio of work.
- Be responsible, where required, to ensure that a review of all of the contractual obligations and commercial risks is carried out prior to the submission of tenders.
- Maximising of cash position, including WIP control, cash flow production & improvement plans for all projects
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th June, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index