Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Slots: 2 Openings
- Customer service requires the representatives attends to the customers, help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns, prepare correspondences and fulfil customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries via phone, emails and in person.
- Create and maintain customer’s data and reports thoroughly, including notes and personal interactions.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction.
- Develop surveys to stay up to date with client satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Develop a good rapport with customers.
- Submit a weekly report of all activities carried out to the up line manager.
- Conversant in products and services offered by the organization and encourage the customers to try new products and services.
- Act as a point of contact between the manager and customers.
- Handle requests and queries promptly.
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or any related field is required.
- Possess between 2 to 4 years previous working experience in a bank, telecommunications office, consulting and marketing firms.
- Preferably female for the purpose of gender equality.
- Possess Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Presentable, Eloquent and Very Professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 6th September, 2019.
Check other pages below for more banking and finance jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Banking and Finance Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index