The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a leading professional body in Nigeria and recognized locally and internationally. The Institute is dedicated to enhancing the status and practice of Corporate Governance and Public Administration.
The Institute requires the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar (Operations) in Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
Report to: Registrar/CEO
Responsibilities and Duties
• Responsible for the articulation of public relations policies and programmes of the Institute.
• Liaising with the various stakeholders of the Institute to ensure that its relationships produce favourable outcomes.
• Soliciting for adverts for the institutes programmes.
• Responsible for the Institutes chapter development activities.
• Secretary to committees of the institute as may be assigned by Council.
• Ensuring a properly maintained Register of Members and its periodic review and publication.
• Co-ordinating and controlling the functions and workings of the Membership, Marketing & Corporate Affairs unit of the Institute.
• Responsible for the organization of AGMs, Conference, Seminars and the preparation/circulation papers relating thereto.
• Responsible for the smooth running/holding of MCPE and Membership inductions.
• Responsible for the performance of any other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar.
• Responsible for organizing and making preparations for the Institute’s visits to various organizations
• Institutions as they affect its membership.
• Responsible for the marketing and corporate Affairs activities of the Institute.
• Responsible for dealings with both the print & electronic media, for any form of news through the use
• News Releases. Press Conferences, seminars and other relevant media management strategies.
• Soliciting for sponsorships for the institutes progammes from members and corporate organizations.
• Ensuring that the Membership Department recovers all debts on Institute’s programme and activities.
• Assisting the Registrar in ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented.
• Must have a University degree in any of the Social Sciences and the Humanities or Law.
• Must have at least 7 years relevant working experience with the last 2 being in a Management position.
• Should be between 35-45 years of age.
• Membership of the institute will be an added advantage.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills,
• Analytical ability
• Good negotiation skills.
• Ability to lead and motivate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th October, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index