Job Title: Development Engineer in Greatview Nigeria Limited
Qualifications and Education
- Polymer based degree qualification is essential.
- MSc or PhD Polymer Materials, Engineering, Science or equivalent polymer based qualification is desirable.
- Chartered Engineer status is desirable.
- Strong mathematical and analytical capabilities.
- Capable of writing and presenting protocols, reports and presentations.
- Comfortable communicating at all levels.
- Innovative and Solution Focused.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
- Knowledge of permeation behavior in polymer materials is desirable.
- Understanding of corrosion process in metallic materials is desirable.
- Proficient in the following IT software packages - Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Capable of working to schedules and budgets.
- Team Player.
- Knowledge of MS Project, CAD Packages (Solidworks, AutoCad, etc,), Finite Element Analysis Packages (Ansys, Abaqus, etc) is desirable.
- Must have previous polymer work based experience.
- Experience of managing R&D and operational projects.
- Specific Job Related Requirements:
- Be able to complete engineering activities in development centre or spoolbase environment.
- Location - Glasgow
- Must be able to travel to site locations globally in support of the company’s projects.
- Estimated travel 10%.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org for Graduate Engineer Position
email@example.com for Development Engineer Position