Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Export Logistics Officer
• Candidate will be required to handle technical details relating to the local and international transportation such as customs regulations and every other necessary documentation.
• Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management – such as filling out import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignment, compute international fees for each shipment, and keep track of shipment payment and quotas.
• Good attention to detail which includes continuous monitoring of shipments from the point of receipt through delivery.
• Track shipments and communicate with clients on the package’s progress.
• Ability to speak French language.
• Must be able to effectively evaluate, develop, direct, manage and plan the cost of transportation, services and inventory within any budget or distribution strategy.
• The individual should strive to build good relationships with customs officials or other personnel involved directly or indirectly with logistics activities, to enable the protection and smooth operation/handling of freight in transportation. Manage contractor and sub-contractor activities, receiving proposals, developing performance specifications and serving as a liaison with the organization.
• The individual should represent the organization to existing customers, potential customers, the public, the government and other external sources in the industry, therefore understanding customers’ needs, service those needs, maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly to logistics activities.
• B.Sc in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org use subject as: Application for Export-Logistics Officer.
Closing Date: 1st February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index