Job Title: Female Executive Assistant in Group of Companies
- A Bachelors Degree or HND from a recognized institution.
- Matured Female around the age of 50 and above.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 15 years experience as a Secretary of which at least 5 years must have been spent as Executive Assistant to an MD/CEO/Chairman or other top personalities.
- Proactively manage the diary of the executive office, making and confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary paperwork is prepared relating to those appointments/meetings.
- Review of internal and external documents for executive action.
- Draft internal memorandum and external communication.
- Ensure up to date information is available on the activities of the office always.
- Manage the staff of the office of the Chairman/CEO.
- Follow through with planning, implementing and execution of projects.
- Very attractive package, with benefits.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21st March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index