Job Title: Field Service Engineer in Kranite Nigeria Limited
- To service, repair and commission all products to ensure that the Company’s reputation is maintained enhanced through exceeding expectations and delighting customers.
- To carry our FAT and SAT of systems
- To provide information for quoting service activities
- To provide assistance with technical sales enquiries for products and help make our customers aware of the advantages of maintenance contracts.
- To complete repair service and commissioning reports and any other required documentation.
- To ensure that equipment meets the relevant health and safety and local safety requirements and if not, ensure the customer accepts responsibility.
- To communicate with relevant departments concerning problems with equipment and customer requirements using quality and customer complaint procedures.
- To provide assistance with systems testing and build to the Systems Engineering department to ensure that systems meet the required performance and specification prior to shipment.
- To take part in Customer Service improvement initiatives as required by the Customer Service Manager.
- Travel required including wide and occasionally other European countries and Middle East for length up to 2 weeks
- Participation in forecasting and service planning calls
- B.Sc Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- A proven track record of working within a Field Service Engineer position repairing instrumentation as well as installing and troubleshooting.
- Strong Electronic and Instrumentation background.
- Experienced in providing various levels of customer training.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with customers.
- Experienced in working within the following industries - oil and gas, industrial gases, cement, food and chemical
- Start up, commissioning, FAT, SAT
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Competent in MS Office suite and SAP.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Result oriented attitude
- Strong communication and problem solving skill
- Experienced in working remotely with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th June, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index