Workforce Group - Our client, a multinational IT organization which partners with organizations globally to provide IT and business support, infrastructure and expertise to help them focus on their strategic objectives now has an opening for a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Manage the Finance department, develop and implement a contemporary cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives of the company
- Coordinate the budget preparation, monitoring and control process, in line with agreed policies and procedures
- Assist business units within the company to maximize profit and minimize costs.
- Ensure required financial reports are provided to relevant units within the business on a timely basis
- Monitor organizational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance daily operations, business plans and budgets
- Develop the management information report framework and templates, including defining the model for data information gathering across the organization
- Develop, review and update monthly, quarterly and yearly financial management and reporting
- Prepare, analyze and review of costs/expenditure, identify and implement cost saving measures
- Plan, coordinate and control the financial analysis and evaluation of projects to provide relevant information for management decision making
- Ensure all CAPEX and OPEX purchases are within budget, band approval and manual of authority
- Participate in business strategic planning process
- Develop, review and circulate annual business planning guidelines/assumptions to all departments
- Define and communicate corporate accounting guidelines, including chart of accounts, periodic closing schedules as well as reporting requirements
- Coordinate the computation and filling of tax returns for all federal, state and local taxes including related reports to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulation
- Ensure ample and proper documentation of all departments within the organization
- Developing procedural SLA’s for the Finance department and maintain SLA’s with other departments
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the CEO/Board of Directors
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of accounting concepts, principles and practices regarding budgeting and management reporting
- Strong skills and demonstrated capability to anticipate issues of strategic importance and lead/utilize available resources to develop effective solutions
- Highly detailed oriented
- An MBA degree
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Consulting, Assurance, Accounting and General Finance
- Experience in the ‘Big 4’ Accounting firms is a clear advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com Use 'Finance Manager' as the subject title.
Closing Date: 28th May, 2017.
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index