PML Advisory Limited is a leading advisory services provider. Our team is made up of seasoned and experienced professionals with several years of experience in financial advisory, auditing, risk management, accounting, investment services working; with clients in financial services, oil and gas, manufacturing, telecommunication etc.
We provide risk and compliance, accounting services, financial advisory and other finance related services. Our services are built around specialized software, expertise and training and tailored to take advantage of our combined “SET” approach.
PML Advisory Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
• PML Advisory is currently recruiting for the role of a Finance and Admin Manager for an FMCG Client of ours.
• The role of the Finance and Administration Manager is a key post within the organisation and is pivotal to the effective development of the organisation and delivery of services to our numerous customers.
• The position requires a person with energy, flexibility, initiative and self-motivation, someone who is a team player with a strong belief in the values and aims of our Company.
• The post holder will be expected to have experience of setting up and maintaining effective and efficient financial procedures and experience in financial administration and bookkeeping, including payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The Individual as a Finance and Admin manager is responsible for strategy, financial reporting and administration. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements preparation and performance reporting. The Finance and Admin manager will interact with the Company's Executive Director and Managing Directors.
• Facilitating and driving key strategic initiatives of the Company
• Driving decision that create medium-long term business improvement
• Translating strategies to actionable and qualitative plan
• Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals charge with strategy.
• Setting up of a proper accounting function for the Company.
• Oversees the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management (excluding inventory related items) and rebate management.
• Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director and the Board regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
• Ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
• Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
• Monitor cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
• Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
• Supervises the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material.
• Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
• Oversees the general administration of the Company.
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• HND or B.Sc in Accounting or any related social science course
• Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CIMA is mandatory
• Manufacturing industry experience is key.
• Minimum of 4 -6 years’ experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 3rd February 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index