Job Title: Financial Accountant in Dangote Group
Location: Any City, Nigeria
• Responsible for clients’ trade receivables management and collection.
• Monthly reconciliation with clients and expense/budget comparative analytics.
• Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and daily provision of bank position.
• Register of company fixed deposit investments.
• Assist in data entry into scala
• Assist in payroll preparation and perform general ledger reconciliation of balance sheet items.
• Bachelor’s or HND qualification in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
• An MBA is an added advantage
• Must be skilled in Accounting and Microsoft IT packages with a minimum of 1 to 4 years cognate experience in similar positions.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Financial literacy
• Detail orientation
• Strong analytical skills
• Relevant Professional Accounting qualifications such as ACA or its equivalent from a recognized professional body.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
• Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g. Job Title: HSE Officer
• Only successful candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants must inform their Line Managers/Supervisors before they apply.
Closing Date: 14th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index