Bomad Mz Limited, an FMCG company located in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Officer in Bomad Mz Limited
- We are in search of a capable person to work with us as a financial officer/clerk.
- The finance officer is responsible for financial planning and record keeping of all relevant journals, ledgers and accounts.
- The finance department works directly with the managing director
- Maintenance of the growth targets and goals within the company.
- Reconciliation of debt, sales and trial balances
- Analysis of financial risks.
- S/he is responsible for the management of overheads and cost of production to help the company optimize profit
- S/he will work with the management to prepare monthly and annual budgets and to make some financial decisions
- Maintenance of all accounting journals for external auditing
- Works with the sales department to determine item pricing in parity with market prices
- Work with banks statements and account officers to understand government regulations and policies
Core Skills and Competencies
- Must have book keeping and financial accounting skills as well problem solving skills are necessary.
- Time management and effective communication
- Ability to work in teams and explain accounting decisions to members of management
- Applicants must possess Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business management.
- Possession of a higher degree or certification course such as ICAN or ACCA as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index