Greatview Nigeria Limited specialises in providing good quality and cost effective services in Civil Engineering, Infrastructural Design, Environmental Impact Assessment Services, Construction and Construction management, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy and Solar technology as well as Consultancy Services in relation to these different fields. This is achieved by the application and mixture of synergies of our various alliances and the best blend of available engineering business, social or developmental needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer in Greatview Nigeria Limited
- To ensure the prompt completion of all work orders for planned maintenance, reactive response, specialist sub-contract work orders and remedial work orders.
- To provide routine and specialised engineering maintenance and breakdown support to a specific hospital site.
- Provide engineering support and advice to the local hospital managers as required.
- Demonstrate a can-do culture based on exemplary engineering standards in an environment of open and honest integrity.
- To help build and develop a strong team ethos.
- Provide competent technical, health, safety and environmental support & assistance as required and act as an exemplar of company policies and procedures.
- Provide training, mentoring and hands-on assistance to any additional site based technicians or Engineering Assistants.
- Work at any BMI Hospital within the cluster to cover for engineering absence or to supplement labour, attend meetings, or to provide specialist advice or service to site, e.g. AP duties, Mechanical, Electrical or Air Con duties to ensure continued effective operational coverage.
- To undertake scheduled tasks on site as part of the planned preventative maintenance routine and unplanned breakdown assistance to carry out specialist tasks
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Beneficial: Current Construction Safety Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card at appropriate level of qualification.
- City & Guilds Part 3, ONC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Team player but also confidence to lead or advise other staff
- Experience in a Maintenance Environment post apprenticeship or qualification gained. Experience in working under own initiative is required.
- Understanding of Quality Management, customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement process is desirable.
- Dual or multi-skilled engineering competencies is preferable.
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety guidelines, statutes and ACOPs.
- Understanding of L8 Legionella ACOP within Hospital buildings
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to act as AP and RP Medgas as required is essential.
- Time served apprenticeship in a Mechanical or Electrical biased discipline essential
- Fire safety or Fire Risk Assessment training. Willingness to be trained/assigned as Fire Officer.
- Demonstrated high level of organisation & time management skills, particularly in an environment with multiple, and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Sound fault finding techniques and ability to read drawings.
Salary & Benefits
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org for Graduate Engineer Position
email@example.com for Development Engineer Position