Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is private indigenous pharmaceutical company. We aim to improve people's quality of life with our products. To achieve this, we concentrate on the research and development of innovative drugs and novel therapeutic approaches.
At the same time, we are constantly improving established products. Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and Health care products and Services.
Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
• Organizes and manages the day-to-day running of the Directors’ affairs to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
• Maintains an efficient filing system at all times.
• Ensures that relevant information is gathered and prepared to brief the Directors’ for meetings, trips, and events.
• Receives visitors to the Directors’ office as appropriate.
• Works with internal and external contacts at all levels to fulfill the above duties.
• Manages the schedules to enhance effective time management and coordinates activities, prioritizes appointments and reschedules where necessary.
• Manages, prioritizes, screens and monitors the Directors’ correspondence, including calls, emails, post, and fax to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
• Collects and researches information on assigned matters.
• Produces reports and statistical analyses as per the request of the Directors’.
• B.Sc Degree or HND in any discipline.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal/ external stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16th August, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index