Job Title: HR/Admin Officer in Nampak
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Level: 1st Level of Senior Staff
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have a B.Sc degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.
- Have good communication & Interpersonal skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
- In addition, candidate must be honest hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
- A minimum of sound experience of 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management, Negotiation, Compensation Management, Nigeria Labour Law, Industrial Relations parameters as well as Training and development functions in a Manufacturing and unionized Organization.
- Professional Membership of the Chartered institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) is very essential.
- Must be Computer Literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road, Ogba,
Closing Date: 18th July, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index