Job Title: Head of Commercial in Commercial Bank
• As a corporate officer position, the CCO will report directly to the Head of the digital bank. He/she will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention through digital marketing, digital sales force team and customer experience management
• Lead strategic planning that will enable the digital unit to achieve its long-term customer acquisition and retention objectives, while achieving the maximum value from the customers.
• Setting and achieving of the commercial strategic objectives of the digital unit
• Drive the achievement of customer acquisition and deposit targets.
• Provide oversight for brand marketing and acquisition, customer experience and digital products
• Responsible for developing the pricing and positioning of the unit’s products
• Customer lifecycle management and using advanced analytics to drive value from customers
• Participate in the preparation of the business plans for the unit
• Responsible for the implementation of preventive actions to assure the compliance with the budget
• Responsible for creating and delivering the short and long term marketing and customer acquisition plans including but not limited to digital marketing, sales force and offline marketing
• B.Sc/ BA from a reputable institution
• A Masters Degree in Business Administration
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 10 years commercial management experience (3-4 of which should have been in a similar role in e-commerce, telecoms, banking or related industries)
• Experience in consumer segment marketing particularly focused on youths and mass segments
• Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and acquisition, analytics and digital products
• Retail banking experience would be a plus
• Strong strategic marketing, digital customer acquisition, field sales, lifecycle management and business development skills.
• Good standing and assertiveness, with excellent team work attitude, with proven ability to influence and coordinate teams beyond his/her own department
• Ability to deal with decision making processes in complex organizations
• Experience in developing product visions and customer journeys
• Experience in building and managing successful teams that work well together, particularly cross-functionally
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward brief, but comprehensive Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject.
Closing Date: 7th March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index