Job Title: Head of Engineering and Analytics in Commercial Bank
• We are looking for a Head of Engineering who will be working closed with the Chief Digital Officer.
• He/ She will lead a team of talented engineers that are passionate about building innovative digital solutions to disrupt the industry digitally.
Typical skills and background of the ideal candidate:
• 10+ years in engineering and technology roles working with product development teams, delivering and building digital products.
• Experience in a senior role while remaining hands-on
• An expert in product development using Microsoft technologies, with deep understanding of IIS, Web Services, Xamarin, C#, Active Directory Services, Azure services, Visual Studio, Team services, Sharepoint etc.
• An expert in Agile software development methodologies and processes including CI, CD, TDD and automation
• Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
• Proven leadership ability, including the skill to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Wide experience and understanding of architecture in terms of solutions, data and integration.
• A track record of hiring, on boarding, and developing engineering and product teams.
• Strong examples of coaching, facilitating and guiding others - directing, leading and mentoring others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward brief, but comprehensive Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject.
Closing Date: 7th March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index