Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a startup telecom infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for telecom majors.
Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Executive
• This person will provide a wide variety of administrative support to our HR team to enable the achievement of business results.
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
• Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs
• Advising employees of eligibility; providing application information; helping with form completion; verifying submission; notifying employees of approvals.
• Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
Qualification/Experience and Skills Required
• A minimum of B.Sc./HND in the Administration/Management Sciences
• Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience in Human Resources
• Above average computer skills
• Maintaining Employee Files
• Orienting Employees
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
• Only successful candidates will be contacted.
• Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Closing Date: 20th October, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index