A leading Packaging Company rendering world class services to diverse clients in Nigeria and the West African region, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Summary of Job Descriptions
• Ability to articulate and Align Human Resource with business requirements; putting in place suitable human capital development plans
• Develop suitable programmes to ensure full employee engagement
• Career and talent management initiatives
• Champion employee relations and Industrial relation processes/engagement
• Coordinate and manage day-to day industrial/strategic HR activities within the company,
• Develop and implement community engagement initiatives
• Develop guidelines and policies related to personnel actions and maintain compliance with all HR transactional processes.
• Propose and implement appropriate performance management systems
• Develop and implement suitable programmes that link performance with rewards and recognition
Qualifications and Requirements
• B.Sc in a relevant degree
• Masters Degree or professional certification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
• Must have experience in a FMCG company with workforce of at least 150 staff
• Must have experience of working in a unionized environment
• Good theoretical platform for Human Resources Administration
• Excellent communication skill (oral arid written).
• Minimum of ten years "core HR-experience’ of which five must have been at managerial level
• Must reside within Lagos or its environs,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV's and scanned copies of their relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be "HRM FMCG"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview.
Closing Date: 9th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index