Job Title: Human Resources Assistant in Bomad Mz Limited
- We are in search of a capable person to work with us as a human resource assistant.
- The human resource assistant provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director on all organisation's staff/personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies for coupons as directed by HR Manager.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
Skills, Qualification and Competencies
- To perform the job successfully, interested individuals should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, experience in the HR sector and strong computer literacy is an advantage for this role but not a requirement.
- Interpersonal Skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Questions as regards the job application should be directed to the email address provided above.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index