Telvida delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a high-performing IT Project Manager responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of IT projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Obtains award letters from customer/sales team and prepares Project Initiation Documents (PID) based on the agreement
- Develops project plans and upload on shared project drive
- Prepares for and attends customer meetings/conference calls at initiation of the project and at other times as agreed in the PID
- Communicates with project stakeholders by sending updates/reports to them on the progress of the work
- Ensures that the team working on the project work together as there are no delays from one party hindering the work of another
- Prepares and sends weekly status report to COO, Technical/Senior Project Manager and customers on on-going projects
- Responsible for project issues management, escalation management and change management
- Follows up on internal and external dependencies required for project delivery to ensure timely delivery on projects
- Participates in the review of project performance
- Manages Project Close- out by preparing Project Acceptance Certificate(PAC) to customers to sign off accepting the project had been completed
- Updates tasks on shared project drive based on completed projects
- Reviews service quality assessment on customer feedback forms to identify improvement opportunities. Promptly shares with the relevant team/unit as appropriate
- Obtains endorsement documentation of project completion
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline.
- ITIL, PMP OR PRINCE II is an added advantage.
- Experience in Core IT industry is Mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org "Project Manager" as subject of mail
Closing Date: 11th April, 2019
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index