Industrial Electrician /Technicians wanted in a pulp and paper manufacturing company.
POSITION: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN/TECHNICIAN
Employment Type: Full time
Job Level: Entry level
Qualification: BSC/HND in Electrical Engineering
Salary: N70,000 – N80,000 Depending on experience
- Conduct electrical trouble shooting in factory premises
- Carry out electrical installations and maintenance of production machineries
- Manufacturing the Company’s products in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that the daily production targets are met
- Ensure that quality control standards are achieved
- Assist in the Installation of production machines for clients
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of all machineries
- Carrying out routine maintenance
- Repair of faulty machines and appliances
- Ensuring enough raw materials are fed into the machines
- Conducting periodic checks on output efficiency
- Removing and packing finished products
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of the workings of a wide range of factory machineries
- Undertaking shift duties including nights and weekends
- Supervising factory staff under your care
- Ensure the safety of all appliances including working conditions
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc role as may be required from time to time
Method Of Application
Forward your CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 7th November, 2019.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Closing Date: 7th November, 2019.
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index