Job Title: Information and Communication Technology Officer in Oxfam
• To provide timely and effective Information Communications Technology Services to the project Team.
• The job holder will provide support to all staff; including acquisition, management and the use of IT & IS tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide first line software support to staff, including troubleshooting all software problems.
• Install new PC and other hardware equipment according to Oxfam standards.
• Maintains the local area network and the NT server. Ensure the reliability of the local e-mail and Internet systems in Bauchi office.
• Provides training to all staff and Induct new staff on Oxfams computer systems.
• Provides first level hardware maintenance & upgrades.
• Carries out hands-on routine maintenance and servicing of computers.
• Any other duties as delegated.
• First degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications or related field.
• 3-4 years troubleshooting, database design, information management experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint is required.
• Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment to: email@example.com with the position title as the subject of your email.
Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For enquiries contact Stella Yani at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index