Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inventory Controller in Kranite Nigeria Limited
- This fixed term role, based in Norfolk, is part of the Materials team at one of our client sites, and reports to the Warehouse Supervisor. Key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Present a positive image of the Company through first class service delivery and customer engagement.
- Control the movement of materials from goods receipt to end user physically and electronically, using Excel spreadsheets and SAP systems.
- Store stock in designated locations, with awareness of level loads allowed in the warehouse storage areas and maintaining records and databases
- Input, retrieve and report data using the SAP system, ensuring accuracy and appropriate presentation style.
- Control traceability and shelf life issues for key materials.
- Liaise with customers, offshore facilities and other internal departments regarding materials movement.
- Interact with material controllers and warehouse coordinators on daily needs and issues.
- Ensure the safe use of forklifts and lifting equipment, including loading/unloading of vehicles in line with operating instructions and HSE standards
- Correctly store materials to minimise the possibility of damage or deterioration.
- Maintain housekeeping standards within the warehouse and operating areas.
- Ensure all site health and safety requirements are adhered to, including PPE.
- Must be flexible to work additional hours as required and be available to work at other locations, this includes ASCO sites or ASCO client sites as required.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors to support all aspects of our client's Warehouse Returns operations, ensuring all work is carried out in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Minimum Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
- A proven track record operating within a stock control evnvironment.
- Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing workloads and priorities, where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
- Customer focused, with strong interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to work stand-alone while a positive contributor to the wider team.
- Computer literate across the Microsoft Suite and ideally with SAP operator knowledge.
- Forklift Licence 7.5Tonne
- Valid Driving Licence
- Desirable Qualifications/Competencies
- COSHH & HSE Awareness, Manual Handling Certificate
- Forklift Licence 10Tonne. Warehouse Operations experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 27th June, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index