Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
Kantar recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Research Executive
Req # (ID): 6851
• The Junior Research Executive works with line managers to set up and run research projects.
• Build a strong day to day working relationship with the operational departments to ensure the smooth running of projects through the department.
• Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips)
• Internal presentations, general project administration and client files
• Setting up of projects under supervision
• Interdepartmental project management
• Questionnaire management
• Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision
• Specking and checking of code frames
• Data/chart/coding specking and checking
• Initial analysis of data and report preparation
• Checking and proofreading presentations.
• 3-year Degree, preferably in Research, Marketing, Business, Economics, Social Sciences
• Previous experience of: At least 1-2 years’ relevant market research experience in a research agency, client company, management or marketing consultancy
• Build rapport with and show consideration for all work colleagues
• Courteous, respectful and professional in all communications
• Set priorities and manage tasks
• Manage multiple projects
• Analytical skills
• Integrity and high ethical standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 6th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index